Monday, December 15, 2008

Welcome!

Those of you that have known me for sometime will know that I am an ordained minister. Those of you that know me or read my other blog will know that I am also pagan.

Pagans don't go to a pagan church, at least none that I have heard of. I have been around enough pagans both in real life and online to know that there are many different beliefs.

I am not here to preach to you, or to force my belief down your throat. I am here as a spiritual adviser. In these days and time when so many people are down because of the economy and so many people are worried about their jobs, we can all use a little spiritual lifting.

I am planning to write one sermon here each week. The day will vary because I my days off work vary. You don't have to be pagan to read, enjoy, or learn something from these sermons and I will do my best to refer to Deity as Deity or Great Divine. Occasionally I may even quote from the bible, because even though I am pagan, I also believe that one should take good advice where ever they find it.

Until next week and my first sermon,
Reverend Tammy Lind

No comments: