Saturday, April 18, 2009

When good things happen

Hi all, sorry I've been gone for so long.
Last month I learned that my mom has cancer. I needed to get home to see her. I live in Maine, she lives in Wyoming. It wasn't looking good for getting me to Wyoming. However, thanks to associate in critical need at Walmart and the wonderful people in our store I am now in Wyoming. I had refused to accept that I wouldn't get home. I knew that I would just not how. I took the bus, on my way here my bus in Chicago was an hour late. Being an hour late it was going to make me miss my connection in Minneapolis. I just concentrated on getting to Minneapolis in time to make my connection. I knew that I would get there in time and I did. So my message to you today is to think positive, be positive, live positive and positive things will come to you.

Until next time,
Rev. Tammy

No comments: